We would love to promote your indie career! We have the following contract positions available:
Write for IndieMade!
IndieMade is seeking rock star writers. If you are an expert in running a creative business, we would LOVE to hear from you. We need original articles about the business and marketing of creative businesses (fine art, indie crafts, music, writing, photography, clothing design, making jewelry, etc.). We use energetic writers to contribute to IndieMade Resources and the IndieMade Blog.
What you get:
- Paid. Payment based on content quality (useful, super informative), length, and depth. Bonus points for lots of your images for the content - copyright cleared. Extra bonus points for your quality video content (footage) - copyright cleared.
- Profile with picture on IndieMade Contributors Page – publication on any or all of the following: IndieMade Blog, IndieMade Resources, and IndieMade Calendar.
How it Works:
Pitch a story or a series of stories to the editorial team at IndieMade. Don't forget your resume and links to writing. Want to pitch a story and apply? You can apply to be an IndieMade Writer online.
Drupal 6 Custom Module Developer
Our optimal candidate:
- Has considerable (and demonstrable) Drupal 6 custom module development experience
- Can work without direct supervision in a distributed environment, including source code control systems, bug trackers, and so on (we use subversion and TRAC)
- Has worked in multisite developments, especially with systems like AEgir
- Develops on Linux, and uses drush
- Understands the theming layer, and has reasonable facility with HTML and CSS (but need not have graphic design skills)
- Experience with Ubercart 2 a plus
Interested? Email Jennifer Rapp Peterson.