Enough of that light and fluffy stuff - this week's Indie Inspiration delivers a good kick in the pants (which some humor and mild bantering thrown in). I'm talking about the "How to Failproof Your Business" series over on IttyBiz.com with Naomi Dunford and Dave Navarro. Good. Stuff. I watched the entire thing the other night and all I can say is, "wow."
You'll learn about such topics as:
- Building lists for profit and also profit
- Social proof, or cool + right + specific = money
- Getting people to hate you for fun and profit
- The product/service snowball
- How to close the deal
- How to create your own irresistible offer
I recommend starting here, at the beginning (really!). Listen to these over the weekend while you're doing projects; watch them Saturday morning in your pajamas. Then get up Monday morning and make your biz kick ass!