Improve Blog L&F
The blog interaction and appearance is weak. Typography is weak with no options to add sub-headers and to edit template design details. There are no options for editing photo sizes, layout position, or captioning. And since I lack any real ability to tweak the code myself, there is little I can do to improve things (beyond requests to IM support for the specific improvements I want - while this is a very nice service, it is an incredibly slow and limiting process to make improvements). Personally, as a creative person (and especially as a UX designer), I find it very frustrating.
The following are adddtional notes from another user (in the Facebook IndieMade Users Group):
There are several features that are said to be essential for a good blog.
1. Uses Your Business' Own URL (Indiemade = Yes, possible)
2. Enables Subscriptions Via RSS and Email: (Indiemade = I don't see one.)
3. Automatically Integrates With Social Media (Indiemade = yes)
4. Makes Publishing Easy: (Indiemade = yes)
5. Report Email & RSS Subscriber Growth Over Time: (Indiemade= no reports).
6. Track Article Performance = (Indiemade = no reports)
7. Measures Visitors and Leads = (Indiemade = no reports)
8. Has ways to follow, connect to or contact the author: (Indiemade= offers no connections that I can see.)
9. Offers Blog categories: (Indiemade = no categories, just tag words and archive by a month.)
The ones that irk me are #2, #8 and #9. The reports I can get from Google.