Building a Slideshow Using Cincopa
Want a slideshow on your homepage? One great recommendation we have is a product from Cincopa. Here's what their slideshow looks like in action...
Here are some facts about Cincopa’s jquery slideshow:
- They have a free pricing tier for all registered users and some reasonably priced upgrades.
- The slideshow is responsive.
- Took me less than 5 minutes to build.
- You don't have to download anything fancy.
- Slideshows are made in the browser, and offer a variety of design options.
- The end product is short embed-able code.
- It looks nice and clean too!
If you want to give it a try, go here: http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/skins/responsive-jquery-slider
Click “Start Now” and select the “Responsive Jquery Slider.” You can customize your skin’s width, slideshow speed, slide navigation, etc. The next step is uploading your images. In the free tier, you’re allowed to upload up to 5GB of images.
After you save the slideshow and get the code, go to your site, and edit the page you want the slideshow to appear on. Remember to select “Source” in your text editor. You will be pasting this code in Source. Paste, save your work, and voila, you should see the slideshow!
If you need additional help with pasting your code, you can email support at email@example.com, and we’ll assist you ASAP.